Saturday 21 February 2015

How to get Angelina Jolie lips...

Well, as I am accident prone, I obviously had to have a crash course on “how to get Angelina Jolie lips”..

At the beginning of January, I was showering my children when suddenly my son started having what I call a “love attack”. He said how much he loves me and hugged me very, very tight! (Did I ever mention how much I love my children?:-D ) My little daughter did exactly the same, however, when I bent down to hug her back, she jumped. Her head hit me straight in the mouth. Obviously she started crying and my son freaked out when he saw all the blood pouring down from my lips. When I checked out the damage in the mirror, I couldn’t help but think: “I would fit perfectly in the Twilight Saga!”.

Eventually the bleeding stopped and I realised that my lips grew a lot in size. Well, what to do? I usually say that there is always a good thing out of a bad thing that happened to you. It all depends on how you look at the situation. And that is true! So I decided to look on the bright side of it: I calmed my children down, made them laugh with me about what had just happened and making fun of the situation, I told my husband and friends: “This week, I am focusing on enjoying my new almost-as-thick-as-Angelina-Jolie lips!”

I hope this never happens to you, but if it does, that’s the name of the medicine I used; GENGIGEL. It was recommended to me at the pharmacy and it worked wonders on my cuts and bruises. I hope it works for you too, in case you decide to try it out!







Wish you all a nice weekend!

Love,


Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment